Drawings may show up here from time to time. Some words might go with them.
30. Are you a vegan or a vegetarian? i am not. i did the pescetarian thing for a few years but once i started working in an office, it was too much of a challenge for me to avoid it. and i missed meat.
31. What are your favorite workout clothes you own? basically the only ones i own, my yoga pants and a t-shirt
32. Try a new fruit today. Learn how to cut/eat it and enjoy! How was it? i genuinely don’t know what fruit i haven’t tried. vince bought celery root today though, i’ve never tried that so we’ll see what he can do to it
29. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week? …………………………..148.5 again. NEED TO WORK OUT MOAR
28. What is your favorite type of snack? fruit, veggies and hummus, almost any kind of candy… but not all at the same time. barf.
27. Does your family support you in your weight loss?
yeah, of course. my mom and i had a really long conversation about fitness and nutrition when i told her i was starting to work out. we bonded <3
wooowwwww, i have missed.. 3 days of my weight loss posts D: here, let me do them all now! (i’ve also been shit at working out but i just did today and it felt good and god dammit i will work out again tomorrow!)
23. How much water do you usually drink in a day? depends on what i’m doing. i have a refillable water bottle and i usually down that twice at work. i drink less water at home unfortunately. unless i’m working out, then i chug about 3 glasses in an hour.. i drank more on a consistent basis in AZ because of the heat, i miss it.
24. Have you ever had an eating disorder? no. the closest maybe was just not wanting to eat? but i love food all the time, all of it. always. yep.
25. Today you will try a new smoothie. Find a new healthy recipe online and mix & match fruits and veggies and enjoy! But it must be totally new and adventurous! well this questions is for yesterday so. i had a chewed up food smoothie and it was great.
26. Do your friends know about you wanting to lose weight? Do they support you? a few of them do and of course. i even helped motivate my friend to go back to the gym. i don’t want to shove it in their faces that i want to lose weight but even today before my boyfriend left for work he said “don’t forget to do a valentine’s day workout!” he is my favorite.
22. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
148.5.. i don’t think i’ve gained or lost, so i guess it’s okay. i ate like shit some days and got too caught up to work out so i blame nothing but myself. gotta get back on the horse!
21. Do you focus more on getting lean and mean or tiny and fragile?
uhhhhh…. lean and tiny. hahahaha although the fucking pasta i’m eating is NOT going to help me D:
Could all the girls with endometriosis please message me about the symptoms you all have? feeling a bit helpless with all the pain and being undiagnosed :(
I can’t seem to message you so i will just reblog and hope you see this.
my symptoms have been really bad cramps leading up to and during my period. These basically started when I was 13 and have gone on until I was in my 20s. Thats when I got sharp pains, the worst forcing me to stay in bed hopped up on pain killers.
I have a really sensitive stomach and digestive issues sometimes go hand in hand with endo. Sex can be painful, both during and after. Some women have really heavy bleeding and irregular periods (when I’m not on BC, mine are irregular but light).
Other symptoms are pain going to the bathroom, lower back and leg pain, fatigue, depression, anxiety.. It’s all different to each woman. I hope you can see a Dr who understands what you’re going through. You (and anyone else reading this) is more than welcome to message me with any more questions about endo or my personal experience with it.
20. Who is your biggest weight loss inspiration and why?
i don’t really think i have anyone in particular. i watched a bunch of weight loss transformation videos on youtube and got really pumped to start working out. soooo basically everyone on the internet is inspirational